Thursday 2 April 2009

Slow Progress!


Painfully slow progress I know but progress it is, today I have written my second assignment. I've written a short travel article about Madrid, I'm going to leave it overnight then revise it, then leave it for another few days and then revise again and submit. My only problem is a complete confidence crash and fear that I have done a terrible job. Only time will tell I suppose. I'm hoping to get started on assignment three on Sunday when I am next off work, an open assignment so I'll have to get thinking about what to write about. Fingers crossed I get some positive feedback about my Madrid article. Bye for now, H xx

P.s. The above is a photograph I took in Madrid and have included as part of my article - enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Madrid pic is beautiful.

    All the best with your article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Madrid. My one-time second home. That's a really great shot of the Retiro.
    Believe it or not I set a scene there in a novel I wrote years ago (and never published...) I'm sure you'll have better luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, an actual writing gig ... assignment ... piece that you were paid to write. I'm jealous : ) And I'm sure it's wonderful! Smile : )

    ReplyDelete